How does online therapy work?
It’s tailored to your needs and works around your schedule.
Getting started is simple and free.
Discuss your health concerns and goals with a practitioner to see if nutritional therapy is right for you. It’s a quick and easy one-time booking. No payment details or further commitment are required.
You will receive a digital health questionnaire, food & symptoms diary and consent form. Fill these in and return via email prior to your Initial Consultation for clinical analysis.
During the session, we thoroughly review your health history, diet and lifestyle to establish imbalances and triggers that are contributing to your health condition.
We then design a personalised Nutrition & Lifestyle Action Plan according to your specific needs, recommending Functional tests and nutrition supplements if necessary. *
We review your progress and make adjustments to your Nutrition & Lifestyle Action Plan and supplement protocol as necessary, ensuring your goals are being met, and your symptoms and health are improving.
Functional Test Results Analysis
Comprehensive analysis and interpretation of the data of your Functional test results. We provide you an in-depth explanation of these findings so you can understand what specifically is contributing to your underlying symptoms and present health condition.
This knowledge can then be applied to your Nutrition & Lifestyle Action Plan in a Follow-Up Consultation for more effective and personalised treatment.
* Separate laboratory fees exist for Functional tests. Additional costs will always be explained prior to testing.
Online sessions are comfortable and efficient, saving you time and money.
Pre-Consultation (Discovery Call)
£80 / £120
From £75 *
Functional Test Result Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not sure if nutritional therapy is right for me. What should I do?
It costs nothing to find out. Book a free 20 minute discovery call or ‘pre-consultation’. It’s quick, easy and there is no commitment or payment required. During the online session, which can be done via phone or video call, you can discuss what’s on your mind with an expert practitioner to see if nutritional therapy is right for you.
How many consultations will I need?
It all depends on your condition, health history and commitment. Restoring health is not a linear process and requires patience as well as dedication.
- For less serious issues, patients may only require a couple of sessions to feel the benefits. We recommend a minimum of 1-2 Follow-Up sessions after your Initial Consultation.
- For more complex health issues, more sessions spread over a longer period of time are recommended so that we can monitor your progress more comprehensively. Many patients have been seeing us periodically for several years. Others come and see us once or twice a year for a ‘check up’, like taking a car for a service!
Are consultations online or in-person?
During the pandemic we transitioned to being a completely online clinic, supporting clients in the UK and abroad.
Consultations are conducted via phone or video call whenever and wherever suits you. Online therapy is practical, comfortable and efficient, saving you time and money.
How does Functional Testing work?
Functional tests are advanced diagnostic health tests that cover a broad range of conditions. Most tests can be taken easily by you in your own home. Some tests require blood draw from a practitioner (phlebotomist) which we can arrange for you.
Based on your condition, we book the appropriate test to assess your biomarkers and identify imbalances in your body that may be contributing to illness. The process is simple:
- Book a test to your home
- Take the test and return it to the lab via post/courier *
- The lab processes the test and sends us the results
- We translate this scientific data into a report and go through this with you in a follow-up consultation
- We use these findings to guide your therapy, implementing it into your Nutrition & Lifestyle Action Plan
* Please note return postage is not included in the cost of the test.
Is my personal data and health information kept confidential?
Absolutely. We operate with total confidentiality and keep your data secure, complying with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In cases where we need to speak with your GP about a medical issue, we will always seek your prior consent.